Welcome to ISRMAX-Sugar 2014, 20 – 22 Feb. at IARI Ground, PUSA Campus, New Delhi building upon the Success of ISRMAX Expo in India, PCSL (Pixie Consulting Solutions Ltd.), To create one of the largest platform to address the growing needs and requirements of the global Sugar Industry. The event will bring together people/companies from all walks connected with the Sugar industry namely milling technologies, Infrastructure, buyers, traders, brokers, institutes, associations, govt. bodies, services, logistics, industry experts and so on.
With Asia being one of the major contributors to the world Sugar production, it occupies a prominent position in the world Sugar Industry. ISRMAX INDIA,New Delhi will hence act as a gateway for the world Sugar market and also at the same time play a key role in showcasing Asian Sugar Industry to the world. Hence ISRMAX India will mark as the biggest convergence of Sugar Industry leaders from all over the world.
ISRMAX INDIA 2012 Facts and Figures
- 12000 sqm of Exhibition area
- 353 Exhibitors from 15 Countries & 10000 Visitors
- All the leading Sugar Exporters, Machinery manufactures participated.
Salient Features of Sugar Industry
- Asia accounts for 38% of world’s sugar production, with Thailand, India, Brazil & USA being amongst the leading sugar producing nations of the world.
- Most commercial sugar is produced from two main sources: sugarcane and sugar beets with sugarcane accounting for about 75% of global production and sugar beets supplying nearly all of the remaining production.
- Currently, 69% of the world’s sugar is consumed in its country of origin, while the rest is traded on international markets.
- Brazil is the world’s largest sugar producer, followed by India (which is the world’s largest consumer also)
- Sugar as a product enjoys the 2nd largest consumption across the world after salt.